Google Webmaster Conference 2019


Most precious movement of my life I never forgot this movement. Again The Google selected me, for the conference, The Headquarters of Google India (Hyderabad). My expectation was too high. because Google Called me. I was feeling very lucky. Google had invited as a Gust for one day. My all dreams come true and I also thankful to Team Google. They have selected me. I can't explain my first-time experience with Google Team of India. I will never forget all the movement. I was also want to go to the Google office in my life. But My wait was taking too much time. 

 One day I got mail from Google India. Google invited me. Finally, My dream comes true. I had not felt Sleepaway. I booked my ticket to Hyderabad. We reached then go to a hotel. I was thinking too much. Because the first time we had a tag with googler. Next Day, We reached Google Headquarter and join the team. I can't explain my feelings at that time. I had felt like part of Google team. All Google guys were down to earth. I enjoyed & work with Google. 
                                           
 But some misunderstanding about going to Hyderabad. Because I confused. What did I do? Then I called mom and asked about my google tour. Mom told me "Opportunity is very less If Google invited you, of course, go for Hyderbad". Then I Booked a ticket for Hyderabad at midnight. Hyderabad is Awesome palace. Finally I thankful to Google team. Google Made my days. Thank you also for my bogging life. if I have not blog then Google will never invite me.  We Wish Google will invite me always.
We were happy to join the Google Conference at Hyderabad. The conference had a very important for us. Because I am a blogger and try to explore something new every day. I was feeling very lucky because Google Invited me. The focused of all the events on the webmaster console. The Google relaunched a new webmaster Console. You can easily manage all website and traffic on a single panel. Also, Google changed some algorithm of search engine. Google team shows how to work search engine flow. Some bloggers faced problem-related Google Adsense. Adsense is a platform of monetization your blog platform. If you have a blog then you are using Adsense. All Google team helped me. I am really thankful to Google Team. Because Google invited me and I will hope Google invite me again and again. 

This conference conducted by Google. I met one of the member of google (Syed and Ashish) at Google conference 2018 Now 2019 Again I meet Syed and Ashish both are very awesome guys I really inspired by both of them these guys are very sweet and down to earth. I met so many managers but I really feel they have so much ego.


Who is Syed malik Mairaj?

Syed Malik Mairaj is work as on Search Outreach Lead (India and South Asia). He is dedicated to creating a better search experience for users, influencing high-quality content on the web and enabling publishers and webmasters to leverage Google Search by helping them create search and mobile-friendly websites. Syed works on google. He's married & They have 3 children. If you have to see, he looks so young and he talks like a professional. I really inspired by Syed. He is very sweet & down to earth personality. When you talk to syed he answered all answer if he knew then he will give you the suggestion for better to you. Syed is also a Google Certified Trainer, an active proponent of Google Search best practices for webmaster, and appears on various platforms. Although he studies Commerce as a graduate, Malik has been hooked on web technologies since his college days. He was a freelancer web developer before joining Google in 2006. His education Osmania University 1999-2002.  



Thank You, Google 
Sign Off Priya Saraf
   If you like this Blog Please give me Google reviews.
The new blog I am  started https://www.youthstory.xyz/



24 comments:

  1. Wow mam! you are in Google. You are lucky Girl. i am not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mam You are invited by google You are lucky mam. Because Google never invited me damm sadness and dis-pointed by our life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaafi dino baad aapne article dala.. aap Google Gaye the syad is wajah se

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are in Google. Life me har Kisi ki wish hota hai ek baar Google headquarter jaane ka but you are lucky....

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are our inspiration. Thank You mam.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are in google and you are inspired to many people.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice work mam, We all proud on you. You are inspired all people. hum log bus job karte raha jayega hume Google or Yahoo kabhi nahi bula sakata you are deserving.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are inspiring us. And you are lucky because Google invited you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are true inspiring of our society nahi to logo ko ek hi kaam hai bus IT company me job karna jaha payment v nahi badhta hai .. sirf showoff hai IT company...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please comment below which is good job, business, entrepreneur, blogger, or something kuch aur???

    Note - Priya mam you are really awesome and true inspired

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogger and entrepreneur only..

      Delete
    2. Entrepreneurship and self employed are best

      Delete
    3. Self employed.. aise v Mera job ja Chuka hai WIPRO ne mujhe last maar k nikal Diya hai :-(

      Delete
  11. Mam I am also a blogger but I am very unluky because Google never invited me. You are lucky. All the best mam.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are my favorite blogger. And you are very lucky girl mam. Some people get chances to Google headquarter.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mam aapko Google ne bulaya tha hume to job walo ne loot liya hai infoys sucks our life and others life's ..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hats off mam you are really proud our blogger community. You are unique.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing mam hats off...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hats off mam you are true inspired for our all blog community. Log job karte rahn jaate hai pachan baane me kitna time lagta hai logo ko. We proud on you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. We are really inspired us. Thank you mam Google invited you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mam why Google invited you because Google can't invite me why???

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mam You are amazing. You are in Google office. It's dream of many people.but you are so lucky girl. I am your big fan.. thank you for inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete