Followers Feedback For Food Bloggers

Finally, I'm back from long break to writing a blog. Every morning I wake up and think about what to write. I searched for a topic to write a blog about. Already I got so many results like YouTube videos, shorts videos available where I get good information which is already enough to know. This 2020,2021 lockdown so many people are converted into bloggers. They create very good knowledgeable videos, so I don't think I have to write a blog on the same topic which is already available with good quality.  I stopped writing blogs, but my family and friends keep asking me why am not writing blogs? I reply (already good content is available on YouTube.) then who will read my blog? They always replied to me I love to read your blog that encourages me and I'm here:)

During the 2020 and 2021 two years, I used so much social media before that I never used social media the whole day. I used it only at night or weekend, & that time I was not so much additive to social media. Now I am a whole day Customer of Social Media 😎.



Now My Whole day passes by watch reel and doing Office work. I am a big foodie lover. I see so many good food bloggers. I follow these foodie bloggers and I have visited their suggested places and ordered the same food that foodie bloggers Recommend. Guys, I seriously tell you I tasted the worst food ever 🤮.

 I tried 5 to 6 places that foodie bloggers recommended in videos. Now I realize it's a  waste of money and time.



Hi Guys Please comment below what do you think about this topic? This is an interesting topic or not share your point of view I am waiting to read your comment.

   If you like this Blog Please give me Google reviews.




1 comment: